THE GLASS HOUSE BY TIRTHA
Newly opened in November 2016, The Glass House is the latest of Tirtha’s brainchild. This distinctive resort offers luxurious accommodation for wedding couples and their guests as well as options of fascinating venues for wedding ceremonies, receptions and wonderful photo settings.
Salad Dressing, a Singaporean based landscape company is in charge for the astounding landscape. Creative and innovative handling of plants is the design ethos embedded in their practice, which makes them the perfect partner to bring The Glass House alive.
The Glass House is not only about unique architecture and dreamlike garden concept but also its magical ethereal play of light and colors that organically flows together with its surrounding. Nipek, a Singaporean base of lighting design studio is chosen to create lighting that connects inside and outside of the Glass House by balancing brightness and controlling reflections from the Glass House so to open up the views of the gardens at night. The lighting concept is designed by using moonlight and starlight effects to create visual contact with the surroundings.
The villa offers 3 bedrooms suitable for 6 people with options of ceremonial wedding venues in the garden, or the green house area. At the same time, the dining reception can be arranged for in-door or outdoor reception that can accommodate 40 people up to 150 people with various seating arrangements.
Make an inquiry: email@example.com
USD $1,000++ per night, all year round.
- 2-story building with lavish spill-out decks
- 3200 Sqm2
- Swimming pool: 14,4 x 1,15 m
MAX. CAPACITY BEDROOMS
The Glass house has 3-bedrooms and can accommodate up to 6 guests.
- Two luxuriously-appointed guest bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms with rain-drop showers (twin or double)
- Master bathroom has its own pond area fitted with a shower and a bathtub and a 5 meter long mirror front (Queen size bed)
- 2 projectors with 2 x 3 m screes to pull down for home cinema experience and BOSE in-house sound system
- Indoor and outdoor loud speakers
- International standard quality bedding and towels, bathrobes, and original toiletries by Tirtha
- Spacious air-conditioned living area with rattan sofa seating, a dining table for 12 and a floor-to-ceiling glass wall with glass doors from the pool area to the Plumeria Room
- Stone pool deck with 2 white gazebos with cushioned seating for 10-12 guests
- Outdoor terrace and shaded grass area
- Two bars
- Outdoor dining table can be set up upon request
A private chef can be hired for lunch or dinner. Groceries will be charged to the guests + a surcharge of 20%.
The Glass House by Tirtha specializes in weddings and events. The lush tropical garden villa is purpose-build to host dinners and parties for up to 150 guest seated, or 250 guests standing. The outdoor area has a fully equipped 5000 Watt sound system and features a 5 x 5 meter elevated stage for DJ, Bands or ceremonies. The villa offers parking space for about 30 cars.
- Villa capacity is up to 150 people for a seated banquet; up to 250 people for standing receptions. The villa can accommodate up to 6 people for an overnight stay.
- Banjar (local village council) fee is Rp 1,500.000. Fireworks are permitted at an additional fee, but most be organized through the villa’s planner team.
- Security bond is required for the amount of Rp 20,000,000 which will be returned after the event if no damage was found upon check out.
- Curfew for amplified outside music is 23:00; guests can continue after that with the indoor in-house sound system.
The Glass Houses’ very well experienced and talented staff members will be around to make sure your stay is relaxing and you have everything you need.
Continue browsing Bali’s Most Luxurious Villas.
BOOK WITH US AND BE REWARDED BY THE ASIA COLLECTIVE
Book your luxury Bali villa with The Asia Collective and we’ll gift you our premium hard-cover ULTIMATE BALI CULINARY GUIDE – HUNGRY IN BALI – complimentary (worth US $50) with exclusive incentives across 46 of the island’s hottest venues – restaurants, beach clubs, cafes and spas, and a wonderful momento of your trip!
MAKE AN INQUIRY: CONNECT@THEASIACOLLECTIVE.COM
Want your HUNGRY IN BALI copy now? You can shop our Ultimate Bali Dining Guide here.