VILLA H2O, SEMINYAK
A secluded villa behind Bintang Supermarket in Seminyak, for relaxation and play, Bali Villa H2O offers a captivating blend of luxury, recreation, party facilities, privacy and high-quality service. The open living plan boasts a fully-equipped modern kitchen, 2 sun decks, BBQ and bar facilities, 2 dining areas, and luxury bedroom suites, all overlooking the black-bottom pool and tropical garden. “Your unique experience on The Island of Gods”
Make an inquiry: [email protected]
Low Season: January 9 – June 30 (excl. Easter & Chinese New Year Week) September 16 – December 19.
High Season: July 1 – 31. September 1-15. Chinese New Year & Easter Week.
Peak Season: August 1-31. September 1-15. December 20-January 8.
Low Season US$ 690
High Season US$ 890
Peak Season US $ 1,050
All prices are inclusive of 10% Govt Tax + 5% Service
- 1,000 sq meters land size
- 650 square meters villa size
- 16 meter pool
BEDROOMS 4. MAX CAPACITY 10.
The villa’s well-appointed sleeping quarters each have distinctive indoor/outdoor en suite bathrooms and sliding walls that can be opened to enjoy the tropical breezes and sunlight or closed to provide privacy and air conditioned comfort.
The Master Suite is located on the Second Level boasts a spectacular bathroom with free-standing tub and separate waterfall shower.
Villa H2O has 4 Bedrooms. The downstairs TV room can be converted into a 5th bedroom. Master bedroom has a King size bed and all guest rooms have Queen size beds. The TV room conversion has a queen size bed. Maximum capacity is 10 people.
A private chef can be hired for lunch or dinner for USD $30 per sitting. Groceries will be charged to the guests + a surcharge of 20%.
COMPLIMENTARY SERVICES & AMENITIES
Taking an inspirational approach to the modern tropical lifestyle, Bali Villa H2O has been constructed on two levels and set within a large walled garden. It offers:
Daily maids, nightly security. Media room, cable and dvd players. surround sound with ipod connect. Fiber optic wifi.
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Maids
- 4 luxurious, air Conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Bed mattress design which supports body’s natural curves and alignment of the spine
- 5 full bathrooms
- State of the art kitchen
- Integrated Sound System throughout villa capable of reproducing the scale of a full orchestra
- Outdoor Cinema and Home Theater/ Kids Entertainment room
- Satelite TV, VCD, DVD (in every room) and CD Players in the entertainment room
- Fibre optic Wifi internet connection
- Large, upper floor entertainment/sun deck with bar set up for events
- Business center
- BBQ facilities
- Private, 13m black-bottom swimming pool
- Solar water heating + Pool equipment
- Unique tropical salt water aquarium
- Board games & toys for children
- Land line telephone
- Safe deposit box in all bedrooms
- Laundry service
- Delivery service from nearby restaurants
- Eco friendly features (some of Bali’s First)
- Private Chef (Groceries charged at cost + surcharge of 20%)
- Pool Fence
- Baby Cot
Villa H2O’s very well experienced and talented staff members will be around to make sure your stay is relaxing and you have everything you need.
Address: Villa H2O, Seminyak (location map)
Bali Villa H2O is located in the very centre of what is now considered to be the Seminyak ‘Golden Triangle’; a safe, upscale neighbourhood that is home to some of the most exclusive properties on the island. It is close to the well-known Oberoi and Legian Hotels, twenty minutes’ drive from the airport, and convenient for all of Bali’s main shops, shopping malls, tourist attractions and vibrant nightspots.
Continue browsing Seminyak’s Best Villas.
BOOK WITH US AND BE REWARDED BY THE ASIA COLLECTIVE
Book your luxury Bali villa with The Asia Collective and we’ll gift you our premium hard-cover ULTIMATE BALI CULINARY GUIDE – HUNGRY IN BALI – complimentary (worth US $50) with exclusive incentives across 46 of the island’s hottest venues – restaurants, beach clubs, cafes and spas, and a wonderful momento of your trip!
MAKE AN INQUIRY: [email protected]
Want your HUNGRY IN BALI copy now? You can shop our Ultimate Bali Dining Guide here.