Ever fantasized what it would be like to be stranded on an unknown island, with every luxury you could possibly ask for? Make your dream reality by booking your next getaway at a private island and sustainable paradise, Bawah Reserve. Warning: you might not return home after living it up Modern-Robinson-Crusoe-style!
Opened in July 2017, Bawah Island is the new destination for discerning world eco-travellers, approximately 4 hours from Singapore. The barefoot luxury island resort accommodates a maximum of 72 guests across 36 earth conscious stand alone suites that have been designed to allow you to relax and recharge surrounded by the island’s stunning nature. Bawah Reserve has Overwater bungalows and beachfront suites overlooking a pristine lagoon with unbeatable sunset views. They also have Garden suites surrounded by green flora and butterflies and new 2 Bedroom Villas cater to larger groups or families.
MAKE AN INQUIRY: [email protected]
BAWAH RESERVE RATES
- Full board – All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Lunch on departure day
- All non-alcoholic beverages including tea, coffee, soft drinks and fresh juices.
- In room Minibar – non alcoholic beverages
- Daily laundry service (note there is no dry cleaning on island)
- Activities (paddle board, kayaking, sailing, snorkelling, hiking, open air cinema, permaculture tour, star gazing, art classes, architecture tour, sunset lagoon boat tour)
- Group classes of Yoga, Pilates, meditation and movement
- Selected wellness treatments at Aura spa (one per person, per day)
- Service charge & existing government taxes
US $350 per person each way (US $700 total / US $750 (Year 2022 onwards) – Singapore or Batam to Bawah Reserve (Includes car transfers in Singapore, escort service, return ferry, lounge access at Tanah Merah, car transfers in Batam, and return amphibious plane journey between Batam and Bawah Reserve.
- STAY 5 PAY 4, possible to combine for multiple nights stays, i.e. STAY 10 PAY 8
- Valid on all room types
- Valid only during Season One
Nestled amidst lush jungle, just back from the beach, the 3 garden suites are elegantly crafted for style, comfort and privacy.
- A/C & ceiling fan
- stylish copper walk-in shower, stand-alone “explorers bathtub”
- dressing area
- separate WC
- spacious outdoor verandah
- 5 metre day bed seating bench as well
- safari chairs and table
Stunning views of the lagoon greet you from Bawah Island’s Beachfront Suites. Crafted from bamboo the safari-like beach suites are eco-friendly with a modern yet exotic finish.
- large verandah
- open plan bedroom
- ensuite bathroom
TWO BEDROOM POOL VILLA
Perfect for groups or family breaks – Bawah Reserve’s Two Bedroom Pool Villas are your home-away-from-home with two beach suites, a separate living & dining pavilion for entertaining and a private plunge pool. The lounge and dining areas have been designed to complement the panoramic views, perfect for a private sunrise breakfast or sunset supper experience. Enjoy the peaceful privacy, gentle breezes and sea views from a hideaway terrace.
An intimate escape above the water, Bawah Reserve’s Overwater Suites are spacious yet cozy. There are 6 Overwater Suites on the East and 5 on the West. The epitome of barefoot luxury, a truly intimate escape above the water. Each suite is adorned with luxury wooden interior and a sundeck overlooking the aquamarine lagoon. Step straight into the sea from your sundeck or curl up in bed and enjoy the breathtaking view.
BAWAH RESERVE FEATURES/ INCLUSIONS
- Round trip transfers from Singapore (including luxury car, express immigration clearance, and Bawah private seaplane)
- Breakfast, lunch and a la carte dinner
- All soft drinks
- Wellness Centre (unlimited treatments, massages, facials and all yoga classes)
- Non-motorised water activities
- Unpacking Service
- Satellite WIFI
HOW TO GET TO BAWAH RESERVE
The natural paradise of five islands feels like an untouched world from 10,000 years ago despite being just 160 nautical miles and approximately a 4 hours journey from Asian hub Singapore. Start your journey by getting transferred directly from your home, hotel or Singapore Changi Airport to Singapore’s Tanah Merah Ferry terminal. Here you will be met by a member of the Bawah team and escorted on a quick ferry ride to Batam, Indonesia. Fast track through immigration, you will then meet your travel coordinator, Vio, who will guide you through the rest of your journey. Jump on the scenic 70-minute flight aboard Bawah Reserve’s private plane taking off on land and arriving on water, in the beautiful lagoon right in front of your suite.
Book Bawah Reserve with The Asia Collective’s luxury concierge service.
MAKE AN INQUIRY: [email protected]
Looking for inspiration for more private island escapes similar to Bawah Reserve?
Discover the Best Private Island Resorts in Asia!