PURI NIRWANA, EAST COAST
The six bedroom villa Puri Nirwana is set in beautifully landscaped gardens and enjoys an absolute beachfront on the dramatic black sand surf beach of Cucukan. Nestled in a traditional Balinese village, Puri Nirwana is a beautifully designed colonial-style villa surrounded of landscaped gardens. The airy and spacious villa boasts a number of unique features. With six generous guest rooms, each with its own luxurious en-suite bathroom, a games room and an entertaining area, three living rooms and wide verandahs throughout the villa, Puri Nirwana is a holiday destination that offers guests a chance to rediscover Bali. The design of this holiday rental villa makes the most of the ocean-front location and astounding views looking out towards the island of Nusa Penida.
MAKE AN INQUIRY: [email protected]
++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge
++ Extra person surcharge is $25 per night
++ Daily Breakfast included
BEDROOMS 6 – MAX CAPACITY 22
A king sized four poster bed dominates the room and folding glass doors open to the front lawn. Textured ceilings are covered with Balinese fabrics to add interest. There is a spacious wardrobe for your clothes, and iPod dock to play your favorite music. An outdoor lounge chairs placed on the paved terrace.
- En-suite bathroom with a walk in rain shower
- A spa area with a massage bed, an oval bathtub
- Storage room for suitcases
OCEAN VIEW SUITE
The ocean view suite boasts its own annex in the upper floor of the villa accessible through several stairs or even by private elevator convenient for elder guests or people with a movement disabilities. A private balcony overlooks the lawn and the deep blue ocean.
- King-sized bed, sofa and writing desk
- Checkerboard marble floors and wooden shutters, open to invite the ocean view and the breeze
- A bathroom adjoins on the terrace, tastefully appointed with mozaic tiles and rain shower
- Living Area with a table for small group dinning or gatherings, and entertaining area with sofa and armchairs, TV, DVD and satellite channels
- Large circle lounge perfect for evening drinks and talking
- Additional queen size netted bed placed here for a day leaps or can be used as additional bed to accommodate 2 guests who prefer the ocean breeze instead of air conditioned space
The colonial theme is continued in the four king-sized garden suites, elegant and tasteful, they evoke the feeling of an indulgent seaside holiday. Four beautifully appointed guest suites overlook the landscaped tropical garden filled with mature trees and flowering beds.
- Each of these suites has a veranda
- Wooden shutters open to the garden and close for privacy, still allowing light to filter through.
- King-sized beds are dressed with white Indian cotton spreads and enclosed by romantic mosquito nets
- Fully air-conditioned
- Dramatic en-suite bathrooms lead off each suite.
- Puri Nirwana is a holiday home that offers an array of indoor and outdoor living areas.
- Casual and formal living areas abound in Puri Nirwana with living and dining areas open to the front lawn and the ocean and quiet corners to curl up in overlooking the gardens.
- On the main floor a breezy white living room is furnished with soft cushioned sofas around a coffee table
- The upstairs living area is furnished with a large circular rattan sofa and finished with a soft carpet
- A built in bar looks out over the sea and the pool
- The Entertainment area is a large room with folding glass doors that can be open to the breeze or closed and air-conditioned. A DVD and play station offers a wider range of entertainment.
- A billiard table and a table tennis table are included for indoor and outdoor games
- Puri Nirwana’s library offers the latest magazines and popular books to amuse most readers
- A play area in the garden is the perfect place to play safely
A private spa housed in an atmospheric antique joglo is the ultimate indulgence. At Puri Nirwana, the antique joglo located in the garden, where massages and spa treatment can be enjoyed with a fragrant breeze from the garden, is yet another unique feature of this villa. From massages, scrubs and facials, to conditioning hair treatments, wash and blow-dry, manicures and pedicures, and even a close shave, is part of the service offered at Puri Nirwana.
The dining room runs the length of the main floor and features a massive free-form wooden table which seats 16 guests and is a stunning space for both formal and casual dining. The lawn facing the ocean is accessed over a wide stone terrace, which mirrors the stone surrounding the pool. Bales on either side of the pool, facing the ocean, offer spaces for al fresco dining and lounging by the ocean, watching the local families play in the surf and enjoying the setting sun.
For all in-villa dining, a grocery purchase system is applicable. All items are purchased by the staff, and these are directly billed to guests at cost-plus a 25% service surcharge.
Situated between Sanur and Candidasa, it is a world away from traffic and crowds. With one of Bali’s best surf spots just minutes away at Keramas, the award winning Bali Safari Park directly across the road and Ubud just a short drive away, Puri Nirwana makes discovering Bali a pleasure. The nearby Keramis surf break is one of Bali’s favourite “secret” surf spots offering surfers a welcome respite from the crowded waves of Kuta, Canggu and Uluwatu. Located between Sanur and Candi Dasa means that those areas are easily accessible without fighting traffic and crowds and Ubud is a short drive away.
BOOK WITH US AND BE REWARDED BY THE ASIA COLLECTIVE
Book your luxury Bali villa with The Asia Collective and we’ll take you on a culinary journey through Bali with a complimentary copy of our Ultimate Bali Dining Guide – HUNGRY IN BALI (worth US $50)!
This Bali must-have guide features 46 of the island’s hottest restaurants, beach clubs, cafes & spas – each inviting you to a free main dish, complimentary dessert, up to 30% off your bill & many more unique privileges!
MAKE AN INQUIRY: [email protected]
Want your HUNGRY IN BALI copy now? You can shop our Ultimate Bali Dining Guide here.