SABA VILLAS CANGGU
The beauty of Saba Villas Canggu is its adaptability: it can be anything you want it to be, from a romantic honeymoon destination to a sprawling holiday retreat for several families, where the children can run freely between the villas without a care in the world. This contemporary complex of five private villas (4 x 2-bedroom villas; 1 x 1-bedroom villa) features large bedrooms, tropical ensuite bathrooms, open-air living and dining pavilions, fully equipped kitchens, swimming pools, and lushly planted gardens. Whatever your holiday dreams, whether it is a getaway for two or precious time with friends and family, they will surely be realised at Saba Villas Canggu.
MAKE AN INQUIRY: [email protected]
SABA VILLAS CANGGU – RATES
++ Rates are subject to 15.5% government tax and service charge
**All five Villas can be connected and rented as a full private villa complex (prices start from US $1,337)
SABA VILLAS CANGGU – FEATURES
- Saba is exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include: baby cot; high chair; booster seat; DVDs; games; pool safety fence
- Barbecue; back-up generator; safety deposit box in each bedroom; massage beds; mountain bikes
- In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists (extra cost applies)
- Satellite TV; DVD player; hard drive media player; iPod dock and speakers (loaded iPod on request)
- WiFi Internet access; laptop and printer for guest use; mobile phone coverage
- Living Areas: Indoor dining for eight; outdoor living area with seating for ten; poolside relaxation balé.
- Staff: Saba villas are served by a large team of staff including a villa manager; assistant manager; private chefs; 24-hour security, housekeeping and butler service; gardeners and pool staff. Additional staff (babysitters, in-house masseuses) available on request.
- Dining: Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s menu. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
BEDROOMS 1-2 – MAX. CAPACITY 4
2 BEDROOM VILLAS
- Four people (2 bedrooms: 1 king-size bed; 1 twin-bedded, convertible to a king-size bed)
The master bedroom, furnished with a king-size bed and writing desk, has double doors opening onto the garden, ensuring that it is wonderfully light and airy. The second bedroom, which overlooks a neat courtyard, has twin beds which can also be made up as a king. Both rooms are equipped with TV screens and the master bedroom with a hard drive media player (pre-loaded with a huge collection of movies and TV series). Large open-air ensuite bathrooms feature tubs and rain showers.
1 BEDROOM VILLA
- Two people (1 bedroom with twin beds, convertible to a king)
The one-bedroom villa overlooks the pool and garden and is furnished with twin beds that can be conveniently joined to make a king-size bed if preferred. The stylish ensuite bathroom is fitted with a soaking tub and a rain shower and leads directly to the poolside. The bedroom is equipped with satellite TV, hard drive media player and a DVD player.
SABA VILLAS CANGGU – INCLUSIONS
- Full a la carte breakfast
- Complimentary access to Finns Recreation Club (including water park, gym, tennis, pool, etc)
- Airport pickup on arrival
- Free shuttle service within the local area
- Use of bicycles
- High-speed Wi-Fi throughout complex
- Afternoon tea
- Media player with extensive collection of movies and TV series
- HACCP Food Safety Certification (extensive in-house menu at reasonable prices)
SABA VILLAS CANGGU – LOCATION
Saba Villas Canggu is located near Berawa Beach, between Seminyak and Canggu, on Bali’s south-western coast, just 30-40 minutes from the international airport. This area, which is home to some of Bali’s most luxurious private residences, also offers easy access to Bali’s best restaurants. Surrounding the villas, the peaceful rice-paddy views are enhanced on clear mornings and evenings by the magical sight of Bali’s central mountain range. Canggu’s sweeping beaches are a pleasant walk away and are renowned for their panoramic coastline views, legendary sunsets and world-class surf breaks. A choice of local restaurants and a deli supermarket are also within walking distance.
Book Saba Villas Canggu with The Asia Collective and receive our HUNGRY IN BALI privileged dining guide complimentary, worth US $50.
MAKE AN INQUIRY: [email protected]