VILLA MELISSA, CANGGU
This epic beachfront villa in Canggu is what villa dreams are made of. 5-bedrooms of absolute luxury overlooking stunning views of the beach via the property’s 20 metre infinity swimming pool.
In a building that could be out of a hollywood movie, the stunning spiral staircase opens up into the spacious open entertaining area which leads onto the pool. A holiday at this stunning Canggu villa with your loved ones will never be forgotten.
MAKE AN INQUIRY: [email protected]
9 Jan – 15 Jun; 1 Sept – 18 Dec (Min 2 nights)
US $1,400++ per night
16 Jun – 31Aug;
US $1,700++ per night
++ All rates are subject to a 15.5% government tax and service charge
- You can’t get closer to the beach than the Pantai Lima villas. Situated on a beautifully maintained, volcanic sand beach, Villa Melissa is a literal stone’s throw from the sea.
- Nestled on the edge of where Villa Melissa’s beautiful green lawn ends and the majestic beach and ocean begins is the lounge bale. With plush outdoor cushions this is the perfect place for an afternoon nap or to enjoy a quiet read.
- The bale can also be transformed into a completely private massage pavilion. Drift off to the cathartic sounds of the waves crashing against the shore as you indulge in any number of spa treatments from a massage to a manicure.
- Villa Melissa has two chlorine free pools, an infinity 20 meter pool perfect for relaxing and fitness, and another shallow pool ideal for toddlers and infants.
- Entering the villa grounds you are greeted by the incense of the house temple as the ocean on the horizon winks and beckons you from the end of the pathway.
- Enjoy Bali’s famous sunsets with a romantic cocktail or a chilled beer amongst friends on Villa Melissa’s unique beachfront sunset deck, complete with plush, over-sized pillows
- Villa Melissa shares an outdoor, flood lit, hard court tennis court with the rest of the Pantai Lima estate. The court is easily bookable through the Villa Melissa staff.
- The 100 sq m open air living room has majestic double height ceilings and gives directly onto the pool and beach. A versatile open space, the living room is beautifully
- Sitting comfortably at a brilliantly hand-carved wooden dining table for up to 16, enjoy the finest cuisines in the world, from local Balinese fare to French, Italian or even Japanese, prepared for you by your own private chef and staff in the comfort of your air conditioned dining room.
- Built in the traditional Balinese style and as close to the beach as you can get, the Bale is a unique place to enjoy breakfast, afternoon tea or any meal for that matter.
BEDROOMS 5. MAX CAPACITY 10
Located on the ground floor, the master suite is a generous bedroom that spills out onto the pool area and beach. Open the French doors and let in the sea breeze whilst you watch the waves.
Separated by a shared mezzanine lounge, the upstairs bedrooms have unrivalled views over the beach and waves beyond. Each with its own balcony, these bedrooms offer a hint of tree-top living enjoying sunlight and birdsong throughout the day. Furnished with king-size beds and contemporary Balinese pieces these spacious bedrooms have equally generous en suite bathrooms with stand alone local stone bath tubs and his and hers vanities.
Offering a taste of jungle living, these separate garden bungalows are completely surrounded by lush greenery and Koi ponds. With French doors on two sides, these bedrooms allow a complete sense of living with nature. These bedrooms have been cleverly designed to ensure absolute privacy. The en suite bathrooms continue with the garden theme, offering outdoor rain showers as well as a large indoor area with twin vanities, a spacious shower and bath.
All bedrooms have their own 37 inch LCD television screen with satellite TV programming, DVD and Bose sound system. iPod docks throughout the villa are connected to speakers throughout the villa and the garden. There’s a substantial media room with a High Definition movie projection system, plus a library of the latest films on dvd.
The entire estate is covered by an unlimited WiFi satellite broadband system which is yours to enjoy while you are our guest. The staff will be more than happy to help you with any questions you may have.
Each of the villa’s bedrooms is equipped with a telephone, capable of local and international calls. Calls between all rooms and between other villas are gratis. Local or international calls are charged at cost. There is a fax machine in the main office, which all guest are welcome to use.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit basket on arrival
- Villa manager
- Security guards
- Car and driver 8 hours/day
- Return airport transfers
- Children under 6yrs free of charge
- Extra bed child US $40
- Extra bed adult US $57
- Grocery surcharge 15%
- Spa services
Villa Melissa has an innovative and rather unusual approach to food and drink. We want you to feel as free in our villa as you would if it was your own.
That means that you choose what food, soft drinks, beers, wines and spirits you want to enjoy, you set a budget, you give your butler money to cover your shopping, plus a 15% handling fee. Your butler arranges your purchases at local markets, delicatessens, specialty shops and liquor stores. There’s absolutely no mark-up or premium for the preparation or serving of the food and drink you order.
A group of 5 star chefs provide an eclectic menu selection melding classic cooking, nouvelle cuisine, as well as Indonesian/Asian fusion food.
Villa Melissa’s very well experienced and talented staff members will be around to make sure your stay is relaxing and you have everything you need.
Located on the volcanic beach of Pererenan on the south west coast of Bali, Villa Melissa is conveniently located for those who want to experience the many facets of Bali. Only 25 minutes away from the shopping, world class restaurants and nightlife of Seminyak, an hour from the cultural capital and the jungles of Ubud and only 15 minutes away from the sunset splendour of Tanah Lot temple.
BOOK WITH US AND BE REWARDED BY THE ASIA COLLECTIVE
Book your luxury Bali villa with The Asia Collective and we’ll take you on a culinary journey through Bali with a complimentary copy of our Ultimate Bali Dining Guide – HUNGRY IN BALI (worth US $50)!
This Bali must-have guide features 46 of the island’s hottest restaurants, beach clubs, cafes & spas – each inviting you to a free main dish, complimentary dessert, up to 30% off your bill & many more unique privileges!
MAKE AN INQUIRY: [email protected]
Want your HUNGRY IN BALI copy now? You can shop our Ultimate Bali Dining Guide here.