Ever fantasized what it would be like to be stranded on an unknown island, with every luxury you could possibly ask for? Make your dream reality by booking your next getaway at a newly opened private island paradise Bawah Reserve. Warning: you might not return home after living it up Modern-Robinson-Crusoe-style!
Opened in July 2017, Bawah Island is the new destination for discerning world eco-travelers, only 3.5 hours from Singapore. The luxury island resort accommodates a maximum of 70 guests in 35 private suites or villas that have been designed to allow you to relax and recharge surrounded by the island’s stunning nature. Bawah Reserve has 11 Overwater bungalows and 21 beachfront suites overlooking a pristine lagoon with unbeatable sunset views. The 3 garden suites are surrounded by green flora and butterflies.
MAKE AN INQUIRY: [email protected]
BAWAH RESERVE RATES
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) – Private dining additional charges apply
- Lunch on day of departure
- All non-alcoholic beverages including tea, coffee, soft drinks and fresh juices
- In room Minibar – non–alcoholic beverages
- Daily laundry service
- Activities (paddle boarding, kayaking, sailing, snorkelling, hiking, open air cinema, star gazing, permaculture tour, architecture tour, art classes).
- Group classes: Yoga, Pilates, meditation and movement. Private classes additional charges apply
- Selected wellness treatments at Aura spa, limited to one per person per day. Destination Spa Explorer – Additional charges apply
- Service charge & existing government taxes.
Rates Do Not Include
- Alcoholic beverages / diving and other motorised and destination-based experiences.
- 2 guests per room with existing bedding, additional charge of $600 USD per night for additional bed.
- Only one additional bed allowed per suite (Includes all meals and one spa treatment daily)
- Children under 5 not
- Children over 5 years old are permitted – cost as per extra person charge
Additional Guest & Single Occupancy Rates
- Additional $600 USD per day (Max 1 Adult or 2 Children)
- Single occupancy discount of $600 is offered off the daily rate.
- Minimum of 3 nights required in season 1
- 5 nights required for season 2 and season 3
Check in and check out times.
- Dependent upon flight arrival and flight departure times
Cancellations and No Shows
- Cancellations will be accepted with no charge up to 30 days before arrival
- Cancellations within 30 days before arrival will be charged 100% of entire stay.
- Cancellations must be confirmed in writing prior to the minimum notice dates.
- No refund applicable for no-show, days not used due to early check out or delayed arrivals.
Deposit and Payments
- 35% deposit required at time of booking
- Balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Bookings made within 30 days of arrival, 100% payment required at time of booking.
- If monies not received by the “30 day limit” the booking will be cancelled and any deposit forfeited.
- Payment must be by credit card or bank transfer to the designated account on the invoice issued at time of confirmation.
Nestled amidst lush jungle, just back from the beach, the 3 garden suites are elegantly crafted for style, comfort and privacy.
- A/C & ceiling fan
- stylish copper walk-in shower, stand-alone “explorers bathtub”
- dressing area
- separate WC
- spacious outdoor verandah
- 5 metre day bed seating bench as well
- safari chairs and table
Stunning views of the lagoon greet you from Bawah Island’s Beachfront Suites. Crafted from bamboo the safari-like beach suites are eco-friendly with a modern yet exotic finish.
- large verandah
- open plan bedroom
- ensuite bathroom
DELUXE BEACH SUITE
Perfect for groups or family breaks – Bawah Reserve’s Deluxe Beach Suites come with a separate tented-safari Lounge/Living Room area that is perfect for sharing. The lounge and dining areas have been designed to complement the panoramic views and to accentuate a feeling of total privacy, comfort and relaxation during your stay.
- option of a second tented-safari bedroom suite within the same space
An intimate escape above the water, Bawah Reserve’s Overwater Suites are spacious yet cozy. There are 6 Overwater Suites on the East and 5 on the West. The epitome of barefoot luxury, a truly intimate escape above the water. Each suite is adorned with luxury wooden interior and a sundeck overlooking the aquamarine lagoon. Step straight into the sea from your sundeck or curl up in bed and enjoy the breathtaking view.
BAWAH RESERVE FEATURES/ INCLUSIONS
- Round trip transfers from Singapore (including luxury car, express immigration clearance, and Bawah private seaplane)
- Breakfast, lunch and a la carte dinner
- All soft drinks
- Wellness Centre (unlimited treatments, massages, facials and all yoga classes)
- Non-motorised water activities
- Unpacking Service
- Satellite WIFI
HOW TO GET TO BAWAH RESERVE
The natural paradise of five islands feels like an untouched world from 10,000 years ago despite being just 160 nautical miles and a 3.5 hours journey from Asian hub Singapore. Start your journey by getting transferred directly from your home, hotel or Singapore Changi Airport to Singapore’s Tanah Merah Ferry terminal. Here you will be met by a member of the Bawah team and escorted on a quick ferry ride to Batam, Indonesia. Fast track through immigration, you will then meet your travel coordinator, Vio, who will guide you through the rest of your journey. Jump on the scenic 70-minute flight aboard Bawah Reserve’s private plane taking off on land and arriving on water, in the beautiful lagoon right in front of your suite.
Book Bawah Reserve with The Asia Collective’s luxury concierge service.
Do you have any questions or need assistance with your booking?
Get in touch with our experienced stay curators at [email protected]
Looking for some more private island escapes? Discover the Best Private Island Resorts in Asia here.